v2.7.10 - October 23rd 2019¶
- Added tagging. Projects, datasets, workspaces, jobs are all now taggable!
- Workspaces and Jobs environments can now be filtered to only show the most recent versions.
- Project Repositories have been added to the Project Overview page so you can see at a glance what the project is connected to.
- Similarly, Project Datasets have been added. See what datasets are in use for a project.
- Dataset File Uploading through UI. You can now create folders and drag-and-drop files to a dataset from the UI!
- Addition of a small tour on the Projects page to give a quick explanation on what workspaces and jobs are.
- You can now mount additional datasets while a workspace is running.
- You can now add a target directory for downloading job output, through the SDK
Example code from Jupyter Lab Notebook, TensorFlow Workspace
!onepanel --version # Onepanel CLI, version 2.20.0 from onepanel.models import DatasetMount from onepanel.models import ProjectRepository from onepanel.sdk import Client client = Client() job = client.jobs.get(2, project_uid='eyeyeye') print(job.status) # completed client.jobs.download_output(2, project_uid='eyeyeye', archive_flag=True, target_directory='/onepanel/output/test') # Attempting to download the compressed output file to /onepanel/output/test directory. # Finished downloading. # True
- Addition of Job Metrics. You can now use the Onepanel SDK to track metrics for jobs and see a graph summarizing them upon job completion.
- ROS + Gazebo and Unreal Engine have been added as environments. If you'd like to see a demo, contact us! More on this to come soon.
Fixed issue where
- Job launching timer would sometimes not go down.
- Editing an environment variable in your settings wouldn't do anything
- Project code dropdown would get odd spaced styling after going to the discussions tab and back
- Error message when running more than two jobs or workspaces didn't show completely
- Public profile contact information was not private by default
- You couldn't hard refresh on a job details page.
- Dataset Files sometimes showed a NAN message in the paginators
- Viewing a public profile while logged in did not display a back button.
- Job output download archive button was hidden
- Workspace icons (pytorch, etc) were sometimes the wrong size, making them look skewed.
- Duplicate tags were allowed in the API / Backend
- User session was not properly persisting inside of cvat.
-- Scenario: Login as User A Login to CVAT as user A. Log out of OnePanel as User A. Login as User B Go to same CVAT workspace See User A is still logged in.
- Fixed header that shows the current user logged in, for workspaces
- Fixed an issue with CVAT demo not allowing demo users to create tasks inside of CVAT. ** An environment variable needs to be set.
- Added a new button to CVAT, so you can dump annotations and create a dataset in one go
- Unable to pass in no tags for a given entity
- CVAT "View Site" in Admin view, URL has been fixed
- CVAT - Assigning a task to a user causes the task to disappear from the assigner and assignee